Browned Greek Orzo Salad
- 1 - 2 tbsp of Magic Meat Dust's Greek Blend (to taste)
- 2 tbsp of salted butter
- 1 cup of Orzo
- 2 cups of broth (turkey or chicken work best)
- Red Wine Vinegar (to taste)
- Olive Oil
- Lemon Juice (to taste)
- Bell Pepper
- Red Onion
- Melt butter in pan with garlic at medium heat. Add orzo, seasonings, and mix until orzo is coated in butter. Allow to simmer for a few minutes until Orzo reaches golden brown colour.
- Add broth, and bring to a rolling boil. Cover, and let simmer for approximately 15 minutes (or until orzo has soaked up the broth)
- Mix in olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, and feta. refrigerate for approximately half an hour.
- Mix in diced tomatoes, cucumber, olives, red onion, and basil.